Wednesday, March 28, 2007

#18 - week 8

i wrote a post in zoho writer and attempted to publish it to my blog. initially i did not follow directions, but then i checked the directions and learned that i had been doing everything correctly. but when prompted to log in to my blog via zoho, i get the error message the either my id or password isn't recognized. since i'm logged into blogger right now, there must some technical difficulty that, well, is not my fault. :(

here's what i would have posted had it worked:
i am writing my post on zoho writer. hopfully i'll be able to export it to my blog...if you can see it, i have accepted and met the challenge.

the advent of wordprocessing online, etc. is huge! i think about all the the research only computers we have at king with no word capability...with a tool like this, who needs word capability? it's just like meebo.com. which is chatting across the interweb and needs no downloaded software to run.

2 comments:

Arvind said...

Thanks for trying out Zoho Writer and sorry that you faced this issue. We will look into this immediately.

Arvind
http://zoho.com

Arvind said...

Subsequent to my last comment, we checked and everything seems to fine here. You will have to just give your GMail/Google user name & password for Zoho Writer to contact your blogger.com account and publish. This blog post will give you a step-by-step procedure for publishing to a blog from Zoho Writer.

If you have any queries, do write to me at aravind(at)zoho(dot)com. Check out the other Zoho services at http://zoho.com as well.